Edraw Max Pro Full Review – Video Demo – and Exclusive 10% Off Coupon
Edraw Max is a great app for teachers, students, and professionals seeking diagramming software. The app offers an array of tools to produce diagrams such as floor plans, mind maps, flowcharts & much more. All while offering hundreds of templates & an easy to use interface.
How it Works:
Edraw is an all in one tool for building out amazing diagrams. Be it for presentations, network diagrams, or personal usage. The app offers you hundreds of templates to choose from depending on your needs.
You can look at the assortment of mind maps they have to offer & the theme that fits your project. Otherwise, you can simply use the toolset to manually make the diagram of your choice.
Using tools such as text, annotations, shapes, speech bubbles, and much more to make your diagram interactive & professional.
Use the templates to give you a starting point or build from scratch the choice is yours. Edraw interface is built on the familiar Microsoft Office layout so users will easily be able to navigate around. Once your template is selected you're presented with a library of tools to interact with. For example, floor plans offer you objects like doors, walls, etc to define your layout.
Features & Benefits
- The UI is MS Office-style like. Full ribbon features.
- Added Themes, Color Themes, Effects, and Fonts. Easy to change the whole diagram by changing the active theme. With the new Theme feature, you can format the colors and effects in an entire diagram with a single click.
- Real-time previews. When you scroll over the various galleries in Edraw, you'll see your drawings and various objects change to display what they'll look like if you decide to apply those settings. Just click on the thumbnail in the gallery to actually accept the changes. This makes it a lot faster to see, for example, how changing a color scheme will affect your drawings.
- Quick layouts and quick styles. These provide quick formatting options for the object in question and make it easy to create good-looking slides with just a few clicks.
- Put Edraw graphics into Word, Excel, PowerPoint with one-click buttons.
- Text objects supported line space, bullet, Indent, back color, superscript, subscript and more.
- Shadows, in general, are so much nicer compared with those in previous versions. We can actually control the transparency, amount of blur and color now.
- Shape and text preset make it really easy to apply a preset look to an object or text.
- It's quicker to zoom in and out now using the zoom slider in the southeast corner of the screen.
- Table support.
- Recolor picture, Light, and Contrast, transparent PNG
- Opened the Shape Sheet for senior users to create more complicated shapes.
- More than 2000 clip arts.
- Improved Insert Hyperlink function.
- Enhanced Print function. Support more page sizes such as A0 and A1. You can also print the large size graphics on separate pages.
- Persistent undo and redo.
As far as benefits go this app offers a true all in one experience to plan, design, and implement your ideas into a diagram of your choice. Create high-quality charts & floor plans all in one place with an array of tools & templates to choose from.
If the templates don’t suit you then make it all from scratch. For designers & professionals alike this software offers a lot of tools & features while still being drag & drop ease of use. With over 6,000+ vector symbols the possibilities really are endless.
Click Here to Download Edraw Max Pro for Free
My Experience w/Edraw Max Pro
In testing Edraw Max Pro I was able to create a variety of different diagrams. Testing out a floor plan, flowchart, and mind maps. All of which offered tons of different templates/styles for me to choose from & create whatever I desired. All the tools were easy to use & vector objects beautifully crafted.
The interface based on the MS style was also a breeze to use. The tabbed interface & tools were all easy to find & work around. As someone who works with presentations a bit, I found the ability to create such a vast amount of diagrams extremely helpful.
The best part is the flexibility of it all. Upon finishing your project you have the ability to export in a variety of formats such as PDFs, Word, Excel, and many more formats. All in all the in testing the app & creating various diagrams worked efficiently & was a great overall experience.
Watch Edraw Max Pro Video Demo (Click to Play the Video)
|Windows and Mac Compatible||Window, Mac, Linux Compatible||Windows or Mac Compatible|
|280 types of diagrams||280 types of diagrams||280 types of diagrams|
|May be used on 2 computers||May be used on 2 computers||May be used on 1 computers|
|Transfer to another computer allowed within 36 months||Transfer to another computer allowed for life||Transfer to another computer allowed within current subscriptions|
|Free upgrades & Support for 36 months||Free Lifetime Upgrade + Unlimited Support||Free upgrades + Support for current subscriptions|
|Use Software indefinitely||Use Software indefinitely||Use This Product for 1 Year and Renew if You're Satisfied|
|OS Supported||Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2003, 2000|
|Required RAM||512 MB|
|Required Space||300 MB|
|Required Processor||750 MHz|
My Personal Thought about the Software
With over 6000+ vector files, hundreds of templates, and tons of tools the feature set is packed when it comes to Edraw
Compared to some other software Edraw may seem expensive however when it comes to features Edraw simply offers some of the best in the field
Ease of Use 4/5
Matching the Microsoft Office template makes the Edraw interface simple & familiar to use for most.
What Others are Saying
“Overall, this appears to be an incredible value. I'll be adding it to my professional “toolbox”. In many instances and for many users, this should be an easy and very cost effective replacement for Visio. Definitely worth checking out the free trial to find out. In addition to being a very good value, the color sets, themes and styles, along with the wealth of template types and examples, all add another layer of value that goes beyond Visio in many instances.” – CNET Users Review
“If you are looking for an application that just about any level of user can take advantage of, and you don't want to shell out the cost for Visio, Edraw Max is an ideal alternative to the Microsoft standard. With next to no learning curve, your users can be creating network diagrams in no time. And, if you don't want to spend the extra cash on the “Max” version, you can opt for the Network-only version and spend only $69.95 for a single user license.” – TechRepublic
Final Thoughts & Conclusion
In the world of diagramming software, there are some big players out there such as Microsoft Visio. Edraw comes into that space & offers a great alternative solution at a fraction of the price. You have all the essential templates & vector shapes/objects to choose from whether you’re setting up floor plans, designing a network map, or a simple or even complex mind map.
The choices are yours with Edraw & you're only limited by what you want to create. All the tools & and features are at your disposal be it a student, professional or everyday user. In the end, if you’re looking for any sort of diagramming software then I’d highly recommend checking out & trying out Edraw. Check out our link below to save on your plan when it comes to Edraw.
- Microsoft familiar user interface
- 6,000+ vector files
- Hundreds of templates to choose from
- Various Tools & Export Options
- Occasional load time issues