Allway Sync is a file synchronization and file backup software that effectively synchronize your files stored in different locations and different devices. It is always a tedious task to constantly update the files stored across different devices like USB stick, external hard drive, Laptops etc.
But with the help of a good file synchronization software, the task is now made simple as you can easily update the files present in different locations from one place.
Allway Sync file synchronization software makes use of effective synchronization algorithm that can effectively search for the files present across different locations and media devices and synchronize them.
The software also uses effective encryption techniques which can help in protecting the privacy of your files. The simple interface of the software allows even a novice user to make use of it for synchronizing their files easily and effectively.
How easy is it to install the software on your PC?
The installation of Allway Sync on your PC or Laptop is very simple and easy. You just need to follow the series of steps that you normally see in common software applications like agreeing to their terms and conditions, choosing the directory for installation etc. There are no other prerequisites that are needed for using the software for synchronizing your files.
back to menu ↑
What are the features of the software?
Allway Sync is one of the best file synchronization software that you can find on the internet. It consists of a lot of features that are really worth each penny that you spend on the software. Below are some of the features the software offers to its users.
- Effectively synchronize the files present across different devices like PC, Laptop, USB and other external hard drives.
- The software contains a detailed history of all the modifications and deletions that you make to the files.
- Analyzes and creates a detailed report of the differences that are found between the synchronization folders.
- Provides support for a large number of file systems like FAT, NTFS, SAMBA, Netware, X-Drive etc.
- The software provides support for multiple synchronizations which means it can synchronize two or more folders at the same time.
- Run multiple synchronization jobs at the same time by providing a different set of synchronization parameters for each job.
- The software supports files of any size and does not have any restrictions.
- You can synchronize the data present in two different computers by making use of an intermediate device like USB stick or memory card.
- The software provides support for network synchronization which allows you to synchronize the files present in your PC and Laptop over a network.
- The one-way synchronization mode allows you to backup and restores your files in an effective manner.
- The software detects the deletions that you make across different devices.
- The software helps in preventing any type of data loss as their synchronization algorithm does not rely on the quality of the network connection or accuracy of the system clock.
back to menu ↑
What is the difference between Allway Sync and Dropbox?
This section will let you know the difference between Allway Sync software and Dropbox cloud storage. Allway Sync is a file synchronization software that synchronizes a file present across different devices like pen drive, external hard drive, online cloud storage like One Drive, Dropbox etc.. You can also make use of the software to take backups in an effective way.
On the other hand, Dropbox is an online cloud storage where you can take backups of your important files and folders. Dropbox also provides file synchronization facilities.
back to menu ↑
How easy is it to use the software?
Taking a backup and synchronizing different folders present in your PC is now made simple with the help of Allway Sync software. The user interface of the software is designed in such a way that even an average user who does not have much technical background can make the best use of it.
First, you need to choose the folders which you wish to synchronize by clicking the browse button. The two-way arrow that you find between the folders indicates that you're synchronizing the folders and updating the latest one.
You can also allow the software to analyze the folders before synchronizing by clicking the Analyze button. The software analyzes the content present in both the folders and identifies which files needs to be updated, the files that have to be deleted and the file that has to be added. It also displays all the details to the user.
Once the folders are analyzed, you can now start the synchronization process. The process is very fast and it may take only seconds to complete.
The folders that you chose are now synchronized and updated with the latest files.
To take backups of the files or folders, you just need to change the arrow that is present between the synchronization folders. The right side arrow allows you to take backup of the folder present on the left side to a folder that you choose on the right side. Similarly, the left side arrow does the opposite thing. The double-sided arrow as said earlier is used for synchronization purpose.
The software also allows you to synchronize the files present in your Windows PC with those present in a Google drive, USB stick, Online cloud storage etc. For this, you need to choose the device type from the drop-down box as shown in the below screenshot.
You can create, delete or clone a Job by using the job button available in the top menu.
If you have any difficulties in using the software or facing any issues with the working or installation, then you can access their Online FAQ page or go through their user manual or contact their support team by using the Help button present in the top menu.
back to menu ↑
What do others say about the software?
The word of mouth for Allway Sync software is good though not excellent. Most of the software review sites have given a good rating for the software which clearly indicates that the software does what it promises. Also, the user comments were also positive except a very few which were regarding the trial limitations of the software. Please find some of the positive testimonials for the software below.
“A superb synchronization tool – perfect for those who have no wish to store their files in the cloud.” – Tech Advisor
“The best robust sync app I found for the money. Multiple licenses are discounted and they frequently have sales. I'd probably use this as my backup program as well if it had the option to compress files copied (a backup mode).” – User Comment
back to menu ↑
What is the limitation in the trial version of the software?
The makers of the software do not specify any specific limitation in the trial version of the software. But after going through the reviews and user comments from various websites, I found that you can copy or synchronize a maximum of 40,000 files per month in the trial version. Once the limit is reached, you need to buy the pro version to continue using the software.
The only requirement for installing the Allway Sync software in your PC is it must have the below OS
Windows OS – Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2003, 2000
back to menu ↑
What is the price of the software?
The price of Allway Sync software is $25.95 and if you wish to buy an additional license, then you can get the additional one at just $15.95. The license is applicable to one PC and it is for a lifetime which means there is no need to upgrade every year.
At present, there are no special offers for the software. We will let you know if any offer pops up in the future. So please check this space frequently to keep updated with any discounts.
Unlike other software, Allway Sync provides a 60-day money back guarantee for their synchronization application. So you can opt for the full refund of your money if you are not satisfied with its performance within 60 days from purchasing the software. Please note most of the application developers offer only a 30-day money back guarantee.
back to menu ↑
Verdict and Conclusion:
Allway Sync is one of the best software for synchronizing the files and folders present across various devices in a very simple and an effective way. Apart from synchronization function, the software also allows you to take backups of your files and folders in an easy way. Overall, the software is best suited for those who take backups and save their files across various devices.
- Supports synchronization of files present across different devices
- Take backups in a simplified manner
- Run multiple synchronization jobs at the same time
- Cheap one time cost for pro version
- Support multiple language
- Sync unlimited file without file size limit ( Pro Version )
- There is no proper information about the evaluation version and the software stops working without any prior notice once the trial version expires